TinyPLC Duo is a two channel PLC with two inputs and two outputs. It measures 4.04 x 1.65 inches.
- two relays rated for 4A @ 120V AC or 4A @ 12V DC.
- Logic outputs on each relay for interfacing with external Solid State Relays.
- Two semi-protected inputs for switches or other sensors.
- ATmega 328P-PU chip, compatible with full Arduino IDE and library.
- Features 30K of program space
- 6 pin ISP Header
- USB-B socket for 5v power.
- Green, Blue, and Red LED’s – programmed to indicate relay and state status in example code.
- Reset button
- Transistors are protected by bypass diodes to prolong system life.
- Relays are protected by resistance/capacitance filters to prolong contact life.
- Relays are rated for 10A – 240V AC or 10A 30V DC (current limited by trace size on PCB).
- Reason Developed: I needed a two stage timer to control a reverse osmosis system.
Kit includes all parts required for assembly.
Recommended tools and accessories:
- USBTinyISP programmer or similar with 6 pin ISP cable
- USB-B cable and power source (cell phone charger, computer, etc)NOTE: This is a kit that requires assembly and programming skills. While every attempt has been made to create a safe kit, you are ultimately responsible for making sure that the application and current requirements are safe. This includes safe installation, and not overloading components.
Eagle files, Assembly Manual and Arduino Code are available for download on our website. This is an Open Source Hardware Kit. I do offer support on this and will attempt to assist you with any issues you encounter.
There are no reviews yet.