A single channel Programmable Logic Controller for hobby and light industrial applications. Based on the Atmega 328 microcontroller for full Arduino IDE compatibility. Board measures 2.79 x 1.5 inches
- Atmel Atmega328P-PU Microprocessor
- Arduino IDE compatible
- 6 pin ISP header for programming
- 4 amp rating -limited by trace thickness and width on PCB
- Relay is rated for 10A.
- Features an input header connected to an Analog pin on the chip. This increases versatility for custom applications.
Reason Developed: I needed a way to economize the use of my water recirculating pump while ensuring I had hot water in the house. I designed and built this circuit to run for 75 seconds and then wait for 450 seconds. I wanted to be sure I could modify it in the future if the need arose.
Kit includes all parts required for assembly.
Recommended tools and accessories:
- USBTinyISP programmer or similar with 6 pin ISP cable
- USB-B cable and power source (cell phone charger, computer, etc)
NOTE: This is a kit that requires assembly and programming skills. While every attempt has been made to create a safe kit, you are ultimately responsible for making sure that the application and current requirements are safe. This includes safe installation, and not overloading components.
Eagle files, and Arduino Code are available for download on our website. This is an Open Source Hardware Kit. I do offer support on this and will attempt to assist you with any issues you encounter.